241 Main Street (Rt. 131)
T 508-347-3896
F 508-347-3532

23 So. West Cutoff (Rt. 20)
T 508-754-9200
F 508-754-9232




In the event that your vehicle has been impounded by a law enforcement agency, the following paperwork will be required for you to claim your vehicle.

To Release A Vehicle You Will Need The Following:

  • Valid Driver's License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (passport, military ID card, state issued ID card)

  • If you (the vehicle owner) is unlicensed you will need to have a licensed operator present with a valid license to drive the vehicle for you

  • Proof of Ownership – Vehicle title, Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale, Valid Insurance policy (name on ID and proof of ownership must match)

  • All fees are payable in cash, credit card or debit card (debit card must have Visa or MasterCard logo) 

  • If a "Hold" has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency before the vehicle can be released.

  • Any vehicle impounded as a result of an alcohol related violation is subject to a mandatory 12 hour hold (IAW Melanie's Law)


Home  |  About SCC  |  Capabilities  |  Recovery  |  Impound  |  Our Customers  |  Comments  |  Quote Request  |  Links  |  Email
Sturbridge Service Center, Inc.  Copyright© 2009